For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a well established, growing business?
Do you have strong customer service skills?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for Customer Service Executives to join a very friendly, growing business based near Baldock.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, a great company reputation and the chance to become a valued member of the team.
Monday to Friday - 9AM - 17:30PM, 37.5 hours
Salary - £22,500 per annum
Customer Service Advisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with efficiently and to the company standards
- Effectively track and report customer service queries via the CRM
- Communicate with customers / consumers by telephone, email, letter and occasionally face to face
- Provide support to National Account Managers
- Site visits to assist with product shoots and driving a hire van involved, therefore a degree of physical fitness is required for lifting
Customer Service Advisor - Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within customer service role
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly, team player
- Must be a driver and like dogs!
If you are interested in this position - apply with your CV today.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website