Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a highly professional Receptionist/Customer Service Agent to represent a prestigious client based in Milton Keynes.
The role will require the individual to greet all guests visiting the office in a professional and polite manner, as well as this there will be basic administration duties to carry out, as well as ensuring the meeting rooms and other areas of the office are maintained to a high standard.
Company summary – This organisation have multiple offices and have a high standard of expectations when it comes to their customer care. They rent out quality offices on flexible terms and offer highly engaged onsite support teams who are focused on the success of each clients businesses.
Main Responsibilities –
- Provide professional service to all clients and visitors
- Deliver all internal post and process post /courier requests
- To carry out regular inspections of the office
- To assist the Centre Manager with end of month report
- To monitor and order stock
- Resolve enquiries/complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Book meeting rooms for internal clients
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up to a high standard
- Invoicing external clients
- First point of contact for IT issues for all clients
- Escalate any outstanding issues
- Take payments using World Pay
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Manage projects relating to the businesses in the centre
- Actively participate and drive activities that improve the quality of services
- Deputise for the Centre Manager on issues when needed
- Take responsibility for own professional development
- Take pride in appearance and be presentable at all times
- Be passionate about customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive approach
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands in a professional and timely manner
- Competent user on MS Office
- Background in hospitality is preferred although this is not essential
Hours – Shifts alternate between 8am – 5pm / 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary - £19,000
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.