For more information about this job please contact:
Operations Support Administrator - PART TIME
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Borehamwood for an Operations Support Administrator with excellent customer service and administration skills.
You will be supporting the Operational Support team with general administration whilst also liasing with customers, processing their orders and ensuring goods are delivered on time.
Salary - £19,000 - £22,000 DOE
Location – Borehamwood
Hours – Flexible, Approx. 30 hours per week (ideally Monday to Friday)
- Support the team with administration support
- Provide cover when colleagues are out of office
- Management of customers orders and enquiries
- Liaise with third party logistics companies regarding delivery
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Organise the dispatch of samples to customers
- Providing sales support, answering incoming calls
- General ad-hoc administration suppport
- Background in Office Administration and Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- A proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise
Benefits (not limited to):
- Private Healthcare
- Super friendly, welcoming office culture
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website