This role is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service with our current and potential new Members via email and telephone. They will deal with the admin and helping with any enquiries to do with the membership side of the company. You will also be consistently and actively demonstrate in support of the Company’s values.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Consistently responds to customer enquiries and requests, either by telephone or e-mail, in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Processes the incoming post and faxes in a timely manner.
- Contacting potential new buyers using email, post and telephone
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour.
- Improves the Member experience by providing excellent customer service.
Other things that may be required of you are:
- Previous experience with inbound and outbound sales calls
- Experience in dealing with customers from all over the world.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office applications proficient.
You need to be able to drive due to the location is difficult with public transport… It is a fantastic opportunity to get in to a thriving and growing company.
It is a MATERNITY Cover contract 9 months – however with the company growing at the rate it is, there is opportunity to stay on in a similar or progressed role going forward. Immediate start!
GET APPLYING TODAY! Any other information please contact Nicola on 01234 347069 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.