Osborne Appointments are currently representing an award winning organisation based within the Potters Bar area for individuals to join their outstanding Customer Service Department as a Customer Service Administrator.
The customer service department is a vital part of the organisation. The department is responsible for undertaking and overseeing the payment details given by customers.
Our client is looking for pro-active, dedicated and customer orientated individual’s to join their busy team and is able to offer the suitable candidate a competitive salary and benefits dependent on experience.
- Based in Potters Bar
- Salary is dependent on experience with a range of £16,500 upwards
- Room for development, progression and growth
- Busy and adverse environment
- Standard working hours Monday to Friday
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gaining a clear and precise understanding of products to enable a thorough service
- Taking full responsibility for customer requests and supporting customers with any queries
- Ensuring all work is compliant with company and customer standards
- Answering incoming telephone queries and ensuring all communication is clearly documented
- Ensuring all records are maintained and kept up to date
- Maintaining a clear path of communication with internal departments
- Working on personal development by enhancing understanding and skills within company knowledge, skills and experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Customer orientated individual
- An individual with strong administrative and communication skills
- A can do positive attitude in all areas of work
- Strong customer service skills
- A strong telephone manner
- Outstanding written and communication skills
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business