For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a strong background in Customer Service & Administration?
Do you speak French as a second language?
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Adminstrator (must also speak French!) within an excellent clients of ours based in Southgate on a permanent, full time basis (with excellent working hours!!)
Customer Service Administrator - FRENCH SPEAKING
Up to £22,000 (£23,000 after probation)
Monday to Friday
Amazing working hours - 09:00 - 16:45
- Provide a consistently world class level of service to customers within the UK and occasionally to French speaking regions
- Support business development through providing a comprehensive support service to the sales
- Processing orders on a daily basis
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and members of our sales force
- Liaising and coordinating with Planning, Distribution/ Shipping Manager, Accounts and other internal departments
- Completing month end and other – sometimes complex - regular and ad-hoc reports for management
- Supporting other members of Customer Services Team when required.
What they require:
- Excellent French and English; written and spoken
- Experience liaising and dealing with customers and providing administration support
- Ability to multi task & work under pressure. Highly organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to work within a team as well on own initiative and independently
- Strong IT abilities
Additional languages are a significant advantage.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information then please APPLY!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.