For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Administrator
A brand new opportunity has arisen within one of our clients who are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their bubbly and close knit team based in Hemel Hempstead on a full time, permanent basis.
You will need to be confident in building relationships and ensuring that all needs are met. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join their successful, passionate and friendly Customer Service Administration team.
Monday – Friday
£19,000 (to increase to £20,000 after probation)
Amazing bonus scheme!
Full time: 8:30am – 5pm
- Being the primary contact
- Updating internal CRM system (tracking and data entry), with accurate and relevant customer information (training provided)
- Regular phone calls and relationship building with our partners
- Working in a team environment to ensure that customer/partner queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsibility of managing quotes via our platform (training provided)
- Requirement to regularly liaise with customers via email or telephone
- Additional tasks may be assigned when necessary by management
Skills / Experience
- Great telephone manner, office based experience preferred
- Team player
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good rapport building skills
- Competent IT skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active, ready-to-learn attitude
- Sage experience preferred
- Organisation & attention to detail is key
- Amazing company culture
- Social events
- Free parking
- Excellent bonus scheme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website