For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Administrator
My client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their small friendly team in their Customer Service department. You will be dealing with customers enquiries, processing orders and ensuring customers receive the best service possible.
Our client are open minded in terms of experience so if you have Customer Service experience but in an E-Commerce role or if you have a background in E-Commerce - either way please apply!
Salary - £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
Working hours - 09:00 - 17:30
Ideally you will be able to drive
Based in Mill Hill but you wil need to travel to Wood Green once a week!
Small, relaxed and close knit team of 4 people
- Answering customer calls to deal with queries, advise on suitable products, check delivery information, general questions and taking telephone orders
- Responding to customer messages from eBay, Amazon, and our eCommerce channels, using ReplyManager to oversee all queries
- Processing customer returns, ensuring all customers who return their items receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner
- Ensuring Amazon A - Z cases, eBay resolution centre disputes and return requests, and PayPal cases are responded to promptly and precisely.ommunicating with customers to ensure we receive positive feedback on all of our e-commerce channels, and ensuring our high feedback score’s are maintained
- Quality Control / Product testing to identify products with potential issues
- Processing claims on a weekly basis with our delivery couriers for missing customer deliveries
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are shipped out on time, raising any order discrepancies and providing support when needed
- General office support to ensure customer orders are received and processed smoothly
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Dependable and reliable with a friendly and patient manner
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with Amazon and eBay desirable but not essential
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as using initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website