For more information about this job please contact:
Supply Chain Executive
Do you see yourself working in a fast paced, friendly environment which will further your career and help you gain invaluable skills in the workplace?
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful company looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and numerical skills to operate a stock control function across their four warehouses.
Salary - £20,000 - £21,000 p/a
Working hours - 8am – 4.30pm (30 min lunch break)
Holidays - 28 days (inclusive of bank holiday)
Free parking on site
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Executive, you will be liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are fulfilled on time, make the necessary stock adjustments to keep the stock count accurate, conduct stock checks across branches throughout the year and ensure all paperwork is up to date.
- Operate a stock control function across four warehouses
- Place new and replenishment orders with selected Suppliers
- Book on stock lines delivered, accurately and promptly
- Make the necessary stock adjustments to keep the stock count accurate
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that orders are fulfilled on time and in full
- Arrange any necessary returns to suppliers
- Keep all relevant paperwork and documents up to date and accurate
- Help conduct full and accurate stock checks in all branches throughout the year
- Take part in the company Stock Take at least one weekend a year
- Communicate with other departments in order to keep them informed of any changes in manufactures lead times and/or supplier issues that arise
- Responding to requests for information for customer’s and internal personnel
- Mindful of the company capacity and space availability
- Admin and customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and enthusiastic manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website