For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Administrator
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Elstree, Borehamwood for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team to assist with the Administration side of the business. If you're interested in getting involved with a fast growing company then this is a great opportunity with potential to progress.
Salary - up to £18,000 depending on experience
Location – Elstree, Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday
- To manage the office stationary, equipment and other similar requirements
- Answering phone enquiries
- To maintain and generally assist with the portal system
- Monitor and respond to the admin inbox – all emails must be responded to within 24hrs working days
- Requesting FH/lease extension quote from client & processing quote letter once received
- Assist in taking outgoing mail, including any recorded delivery and ensuring the franking machine is always topped up appropriately
- Respond to all queries, including Freehold Purchase quotes etc.
- Ordering of fobs when requested
- To live our core values, do what you say you will do, contribute positively to our company culture and be someone your team can count on
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Admin or Customer Service experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and get involved
Benefits (not limited to):
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Annual bonus
- Super friendly, welcoming office culture
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website