For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service Administrator
Are you super friendly, hard-working and profesional with a background in Customer Service or Administration?
My client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their small friendly team in their Customer Service department. You will be dealing with customers enquiries, booking in maintence visits and also liasing with internal engineers whilst always remaining profressional and personable.
Salary - £21,000
Working hours - 09:00 - 17:00
Small, relaxed and close knit team of 5
- Liaise with customers over the phone, dealing with enquiries
- Booking in surveys
- Book and arrange maintanence visits
- Processing reports
- Planning engineers diaries
- Responding to emails
- Keep all relevant paperwork and documents up to date and accurate
- Ad-hoc Admin/Finance duties
- Excellent IT skills required
- Admin and Customer Service experience required
- Strong organisational skills
- Must have a professional yet personable manner
- Must be willing to learn
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website