For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have strong customer service experience dealing with high volume calls? Are you able to prioritise workloads effectively? Can you multi task whilst working in a fast paced environment?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you!
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator for our a well established client who specialise in electrical wholesale.
Salary - £22,000 - £23,500
Location - Watford
Hours - Monday - Friday
- Support Customer Service Manager
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Process customer orders
- Action any order discrepancies
- Liaise with production in regards to deliveries
- Create despatch notes
- Liaise with logistics
- Support Sales with customer prices, term and lead times
- Use and update CRM
- Process any customer debit notes
- Process returns numbers and arrange collections
- Liaise relevant department in regards to returns
- Customer service experience dealing with high volume of calls
- Background in manufacturing and shipping ideal
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- CRM experience
- Able prioritise workload and multi task
- Good eye for detail
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- SAP desirable but not essential
If you match the above criteria please apply now!!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website