For more information about this job please contact:
Do you enjoy interacting with customers?
Do you have Administration and Customer Service Experience?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a Customer Service Administrator to support one of our clients based in Hitchin to be the first point of contact for the business.
Our client is looking for a strong administrator, with exceptional customer service skills to be able to deliver high quality service to all customers and liaise with other departments within the business. This position is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm / 8.30am - 5pm - 1 hour lunch break
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Start Date: January 2022.
Customer Service Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Management of all work orders for assigned Customers, working closely with our branches ensuring client KPI’s are managed and adhered to for reactive maintenance visits, quoted work and Pre Planned Maintenance, to ensure a smooth running of clients operation
- Accurate invoicing, in line with account requirements
- Customer specific portals and processes to be managed and communicated to the branches and engineering workforce
- Attending client service reviews and providing regular reports on service performance to the management team and Customers
Customer Service Administrator - Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of achieving on set targets and KPI’s
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
Customer Service Administrator - Benefits
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Discounts to a number of retailers
- Free on-site parking
- Great company reputation
- Full training provided
- Remote working offered if preference
If you are interested in this position to start in January 2022, then apply with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website