For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service / Admin Role
Do you want to work for a company that is thriving, one that looks after its staff and wants to continue to do based in Bedford? Then keep on reading…
The successful applicant must be highly motivated with strong communication and organisational skills. You will need to have be used to dealing with customers. You will also have general office administration and customer service experience.
- Daily order input using Sage
- Outgoing and incoming email communication with customers
- Processing paperwork for claims, credits and collections/returns
- Updating customer order information on their Client Portals
- Answering inbound Customer Service calls and dealing with each enquiry
- Miscellaneous Customer Service duties as and when required i.e. invoice generations, updating purchase ledgers, raising stock reports etc.
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products is essential (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Sage experience (preferred but not essential)
- Previous Customer Service experience is desired
This job will keep you on your toes and vary day to day, with a competitive salary for the area and role, and depending on experience this company also offers many benefits and the chance to flourish within a small team.
If all of this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, then apply today! If any more info is needed please call Nicola on 01234 347069 or email her at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.