Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators to join one of our well established, award winning clients based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
The Customer Service division is one of the key departments within the organisation and the team members are responsible for undertaking the administration and payment details as instructed by customers, and to answer queries from customers.
- Based in Potters Bar
- Salary of £16,500 to £18,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Great company benefits
- Provide product information or undertake tasks in response to customer requests
- Ensuring that work meets agreed company and customer services standards
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them, fully documenting how they were resolved, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication.
- Amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure customer and company requirements are met.
- Continue own development in order to improve performance by enhancing knowledge, skills and experience.
- A customer orientated individual with an eye for detail.
- Good administrative skills and the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- A can do attitude and the ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak times.
- Individuals will have good customer service skills.
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Responsible for all incoming calls.
- To handle and respond to all incoming calls from clients.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.