For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an enthusiastic individual, looking to get stuck into your next challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity that offers variety and progression?
Do you consider yourself analytical, and eager to take ownership of your role?
If you answered "yes" to the above... this is the role for you!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to start ASAP
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Working hours: Mon-Fri / 9am - 5.30pm (with 1 hour for lunch!)
- One to one training & support
- Progression opportunities internally and externally
Osborne Appointments are working on an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Assistant to join a well-established and growing Hatfield based business, supporting one of their biggest clients.
- Working closely alongside the Head of Client Relations
- Day-to-Day support in managing the client
- Supporting with any queries
- Supply chain co-ordination
- Ensuring clear communication, over the phone and by email
- Liaising with internal and external departments
- Analysing data from reports
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Office-based experience
- Strong IT Skills - must enjoy working on Excel!
- Analytical approach, ability to find patterns and identify issues in reports
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and positive approach to work
- Well-organised, ability to plan own day
- Thrives in a busy work environment
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today. For further information, call Chloe on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.