For more information about this job please contact:
** CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE **
6 MONTH SECONDMENT - £16,500 (PRO RATA)
- Do you want to work within a fun and vibrant office environment?
- Do you have previous customer service experience?
Our client is looking for someone to join their team on a 6 month secondment basis. This role primarily provides call management services, and is responsible for the management of maintenance faults and associated works within customer premises, along with administrative support.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES:
- Primary call management facility responsible for the management of maintenance faults within Customer premises
- Front face of the business upholding a vision and culture of Customer Service excellence
- Adherence to Customer SLAs, KPIs and standards
- Adherence to MML Terms & Conditions of employment
- Responsible for upholding the relationship with both internal and external customers, liaising efficiently and honestly while listening with an open mind
- Responsible for delivering a great customer experience to everyone, every time
- Adherence to MMLs Health & Safety and Environmental policies
- Handle incoming calls from Clients reporting new maintenance faults in line with KPIs and SLAs
- Incoming calls from Clients chasing outstanding/current maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs
- Handle incoming calls from contractors to update outstanding maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs
- Outbound calls to Contractors assigning work orders within SLAs and KPIs
- Outbound calls to contractors chasing updates on outstanding/current maintenance calls within SLAs and KPIs
- Outbound calls to Clients to advise of updates to jobs/chase job completion
- Administrative tasks to support the operation as determined by processes and instructed by Management
- Raising of remedial and quoted work orders
- Monitoring helpdesk inbox and dealing with queries, escalations etc.
- Handle escalation calls from Customer senior staff
- Keeping promises of Customer Service
- Customer focus, empathy and understanding
- Attention to details and accuracy - meet and strive to exceed call quality KPIs
- Ensure that EVERY intervention with the Customer is one of Customer Service excellence
- Customer service & service delivery
- Relationship management and communication
- Planning & organising and problem solving
- Self-motivation and self-management
SPECIFIC REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer and database proficiency
- A good team player
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude to a changing environment
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working within a fast-paced customer service environment (desirable)
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.