For more information about this job please contact:
A fantastic chance to join a company based in Bedford with a great reputation who are looking for someone to help with their customer care and retention.
The role holder will be responsible for working with members and intermediary firms via inbound and outbound calls. To assist those that wish to cancel their policy by sharing the knowledge about our products and benefits. They will assist in the collection of current and past due premiums. The purpose is to improve the Society’s retention performance.
This role will require the holder to have a passion for customer service and be driven by results.
- Build a rapport with members and intermediaries via the telephone
- Make monthly contact with National Account Managers to review retention frameworks
- Process BACs notifications and direct debit recalls
- Make regular phone contact with Platinum Accounts
- Maintain knowledge of our products and benefits
- Maintain knowledge of what our competitors offer
- Train individuals on good practice in relation to retention calls
- Work with the Business Analyst to review data and identify trends within the Platinum Accounts – review these against the book of business as a whole
- Management of own workload as agreed with the Operations Director
- Ensuring agreed deadlines / service standards are met, or reported to the Operations Director if there is a risk they will not be
- To maintain an awareness of the importance of risk within the Society and to bring any matters of concern to the attention of the Risk and Compliance Director
- To maintain an understanding of and adhere to the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and all relevant policies and procedures
- Working on the telephone both making and receiving retentions calls, the role holder will demonstrate exceptional customer service and listening skills.
- Providing excellent customer service, treating everyone you deal with as an individual, understanding their needs, showing empathy and making them feel important.
- Experience in, and understanding of, insurance sector
- Previous experience of building Business to Business relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Able to clearly explain the benefits of income protection
- Able to clearly explain and sell our members the benefits of Mutual Benefits
- Able to manage own workload
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Participation in special projects / initiatives as required
- Participation in product development as appropriate
- Participation in process improvements initiatives / reviews and updating of process maps as required
- Preparation of statistics and reports as required
- General office duties as required.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience and you think this is for you, please apply today or call Nicola on 01234 347069 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.