For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for an eCRM Executive, reporting to the Head of CRM at our clients office in St Ives.
Due to consist growth we are looking for a dynamic & hardworking CRM executive who has the determination and skills to take our client and their sister company to the next level within our customer communications & channel marketing.
As part of your Role you will:
- Assist in Strategy and plan creation for customer segmentation and management for Boilerjuice
- Lead on the CRM strategy and delivery for MBS
- Assist in customer targeting and segmentation based on analysis and research.
- Help improve customer lifecycle from quote, through on-boarding, to loyalty.
- Support the implementation of SMS and app push notification alert programs
- Support all daily CRM programmes & campaigns:
- Design of all email creatives
- Build of all emails & campaign including campaign emails, customer lifecycle creative and any additional programmed
- Drive efficiency and productivity across CRM using effective templates and increasing automation of customer life journey
- Deliver a more personalised experience using data driven segments & dynamic content
- Responsible for correct tracking and reporting of campaigns on a regular basis
- Support CRM manager in implementing a constant test and learn approach to try new approaches and optimise existing activity
- Help identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth/profit.
- Constantly monitor programmatic activity.
- Develop skill set & CRM best practice until ready to take the lead on MBS CRM programmes & journeys.
- Working closely with our customer insights team & CRM manager to evolve our customer base from active users to active households
- A passion & knowledge of CRM & best practice
- Basic HTML knowledge
- An eye for detail
- Understanding of CRM reporting metrics and the ability to create and present reports with recommendations
- Basic photoshop or equivalent skills
- Experience using a CRM platform/system
Your success will be measured by...
- Engagement & metric performance of all email campaigns
- Increase in CRM productivity & conversion rate
- Increase prospect conversion
- Improve Customer retention
- Increase Payment plan subscribers
- Increase Shop/servicing sales
- Hitting key development & KPI points to ensure you are moving towards taking the lead on the overall and development of MBS.
- Salary: £25-30k
- Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
- Healthcare: BUPA (on completion of probation)
- Pension: Company and personal contribution (on completion of probation)
- Holiday: 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days from 1 April 2019
- Gym: Subsidised gym membership (on completion of probation)
If you are interested in this vacancy please call Deborah on 01480277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk