**FULL TIME - CREDIT SERVICE ADVISORS- PERMENANT £18,512 PER ANNUM **
Do you enjoy pizza and barbeques? Do you want to work for a company that provides taste cards and discount schemes? If so we have the role for you...
Our client is based within the financial sector and is a successful managed services provider. With over 600 employees and located within scenic surroundings this is a fast paced environment with a great training scheme and opportunities for progression.
With a fantastic range benefits and incentives on offer such as Childcare vouchers and an onsite subsidized canteen, this is a great role for anyone looking to further their career.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Answering high volumes of inbound customer queries.
- Making outbound calls to customers to gain more information in relation to their queries.
- Responding to enquires via various media i.e. SMS or Chat.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues.
- Collating and updating databases
- Providing excellent telephone based customer service.
- Working to targets and KPI's
- Full training is provided
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must pass credit checks and criminal background checks.
- Should have customer service experience
- Have basic computer skills
- Be flexible to work 8 hour shifts between 8am - 9pm
If you feel this role is for you please apply now with your CV or call us 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.