For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work in St Neots until December - £22K PA.
You must have a minimum of 3 years experience/knowledge of all aspects of credit control and credit pursual experience.
Your role would be to assist the finance department by ensuring customers pay on time and minimising bad debts.
The job role is very robust and you must be able to deal with changing work demands and offer a flexible approach within the team.
You will have to maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the Company's products services and administrative systems, understanding what the customer requires and being able to recommend the Company's best available solutions to meet the customers needs.
- Dealing with invoice queries, including liasing with other departments
- Maintain the 24 hour response time
- Managing customer accounts
- Credit check all new customers
- Liase with Solicitors to pursue debts on behalf of the Company through the Courts
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Deborah on 01480277997 or send your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk