For more information about this job please contact:
Are you available to start immediately?
Do you have experience within Credit Control?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for Credit Controller to join a very friendly, growing business based near Baldock, on a temporary 3 Month Contract.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, a great company reputation and the chance to become a valued member of the team.
Position is open to FULL TIME OR PART TIME CANDIDATES.
Monday to Friday - 9AM - 5.30PM (Full time) or 20 Hours Part Time
Salary - £23,000 per annum or pro-rota
Immediate Start Date
Credit Controller - Key Responsibilities:
- Follow credit and collection procedures
- Ensure timely payments whilst maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Resolve any queries with customers, internal, external sales teams and ensure accounts are kept up to date
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner when dealing with internal stakeholders and customers
- Ensure customer accounts are kept up to date and financial regulations are complied with through out the department
- Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit applications
- Review and approve customer sales orders to ensure they fall within the agreed credit limit
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts and verify the accuracy of balances of Accounts Receivable.
- Post and allocate accurately all BAC’s and cheque receipts.
- Post and allocate accurately all credit card payments
- Monitor debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtor days
- Systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customer.
- Maintain ongoing detailed documentation in SAP of all collection efforts by account for future analysis of a customer’s credit worthiness and to serve as support in the event of bad debt write-off.
- Prepare and mail out monthly customer statements.
- Report directly to your Line Manager all matters affecting credit or collection and any other issues as appropriate
- Assist in the preparation of any ad-hoc analysis or reports as requested by the Senior Finance Management.
Credit Controller - Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within credit control / accounts
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent excel user and SAP experience
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, team player
- Must be a driver and like dogs!
If you are interested in this position - apply with your CV today.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website