For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in supporting Credit Control, and looking to secure a new opportunity?
Do you consider yourself solutions focussed and results-driven?
Interested in working in a role that has up to 50% working from home?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join our Global client based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Assisting with daily tasks of Credit Control for 600+ multi-currency accounts, including; Customer reconciliations, obtaining credit limits from credit insurers, Chasing debt, clearing accounts and Cash Allocations
- Assisting with credit reports for new and current customers
- Updating Customer Accounts with Credit Report Alerts
- Resolving customer queries and maintaining customer records accurately
- Credit note administration
- Internal reports, including Credit Control at month-end
- Supporting the Finance Department with month-end closing process
- Assisting the Finance Manager and CFO as required
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience in a Credit Control Assistant/Support role
- Studying finance exams, such as AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Strong IT skills, including ERP and Excel
- Commercial awareness
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confidence to challenge
- Results-driven and solutions focussed
- Ability to follow SOP
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! For any further queries, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.