For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Contracts Supervisor to join our client based in Hertford.
Workings closely with the Contract Manager you will be responsible for managing the contracts service delivery team throughout East London by managing performances objectives, supply chain (including Sub -contactors) to deliver contract objectives.
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8 till 5pm
Salary: £35,00 to £38,000
- To ensure that a high quality of service is delivered to clients and residents through a good working knowledge of all trades;
- Support the Contract Manager in mentoring new team members throughout the induction period
- Ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to the customers and your team
- Drive productivity, provide support and technical input to the management of staff and contractors;
- To support the Contract Manager in meeting the contracts, sales, margin and cost targets on a job by job basis;
- Attend client/stakeholder/supplier meetings as required
- Effectively manage operatives, equipment (including vans), holidays, absences, timesheets, technical support
- Ensure the Health, Safety and welfare of staff and third parties through monthly toolbox talks and regular safety training;
Skills / Experience required:
- Must have previous supervisory experience in reactive maintenance on similar contracts is essential.
- Understanding of costs, in particular Schedule of Rates is essential.
- Experience in a trade preferred.
- IT skills at intermediate level preferred, basic level essential.
- Knowledge across all trades preferred.
- Full UK driving license, maximum 6 endorsement points.
- SSSTS or equivalent preferred
- Company branded van
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Mobile phone
- Private Medical Care
- Non-contractual Incentive Scheme
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Sarah - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.