We're recruiting a Content Marketing Specialist to join a fast-growing, award winning, global company based in St Neots.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for crafting engaging, value-added and informative content for the marketing communications activities of this Medical Instrumentation company who are scientific experts in their field. Their range of products cover laboratory testing products used in diverse industry segments, such as Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Food & Beverage, Forensic and Academic laboratories.
You will be involved in copywriting material for the group of brands.
The role will be working as part of a fantastic marketing team within a growing company. You will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques and you will have plenty of opportunity to demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivation.
- Take the lead on crafting & developing a wide variety of value-added, benefit-oriented and engaging content for websites, e-mail marketing, trade magazines, sales collateral, social media, press releases and videos,
- Be involved in the cross-functional planning and delivery of a rolling marketing campaign and communications plan
- Ensure that all marketing and sales communication is executed to the highest standards by acting as the final gatekeeper and champion of customer communications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Around 3 years proven experience as a scientific copywriter within a marketing communications department
- Have a Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Genetics or other related scientific degree
- Be able to distil complex scientific information into engaging copy for different audiences,
- Be creative and have a passion for marketing communications
This is a full-time permanent role based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Salary will be around £35,000 plus some excellent benefits
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.