PERMANENT – CONFIGURATION MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £30,000 - £35,000
• Do you have previous Configuration Management experience?
• Are you experienced Multi Environment Management?
• Do you have knowledge of H&S and Electrical Regulations?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Project Manager to their growing team.
You will lead and manage the day to day technical activities in the Configuration Centre, ensuring that service delivery maintains the high company standards.
The successful candidate will support the project teams to ensure that the Technical Services and operational tasks are executed in the required timeframe.
• Manage the Workshop Manager and lead the Technical Services and Configuration team responsible for conducting activities within development and test engineering
• Provide timely management information that adds value to the Technical Service on a regular basis, as determined by the Ops Manager
• Manage the Configuration Management to support Project /Product timescales
• Analyse configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions and improvements ensuring effectiveness and standardisation of processes
• Review and recommend improvements to existing configuration processes
• Maintain data quality, integrity and security of configuration database
• Oversee the delivery of hardware / software applications in test and deployment environments
• Manage departmental and individual performance to positively impact on site KPI’s
• Manage service delivery on technical projects and be the escalation point for all queries with internal customers
• Attend implementation meeting with Project teams upon commencement of new projects
• Work with the Assistant Operations Managers and management teams to forward plan resources.
• Proven experience in project / configuration management, and implementing new systems
• Experience of multi-environment management with Warehouse, Logistics and / or Technical environment
• Complex project planning experience
• Knowledge of H&S and Electrical regulations
• Understanding of IT solutions (e.g. Epos and Wireless technologies)
• Excellent organisational skills
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.