For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Internal Auditing and Compliance?
Looking to join a growing business with a great atmosphere?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their client based in St Albans.
This is an instrumental role within the business, working part of the Compliance Team to support the business in continuous improvement and further success.
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews taking place on Wednesday 20th October
- Performing and documenting internal departmental and ISO audits
- Presenting meeting topics including performance of Management Systems
- Communicating non-conformance to the Quality Assurance officer to develop improvement plans
- Organising ISO management meeting
- Helping to create and update Company Policies relevant to the department including implementing new Policies
- Performing, improving, and documenting GDPR audits
- Investigation of security incidents and identified threats including root cause analysis
- Supporting Compliance Manager with Compliance & Audit reporting
- Implementing Company Compliance training including ISO and GDPR
- Assisting Supplier annual reviews and due diligence activities
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- ISO 9001 & 14001 Internal auditor (essential)
- GPDR Data Protection
- ISO 27001 Internal auditor (desirable)
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently on projects
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Legal, Regulatory and Statutory requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.