For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced compliance manager?
Do you have experience in maintaining and improving Health and Safety?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments is currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager with our IT client based in St. Albans.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Performing and documenting internal audits, reporting to Management
- Responsible for managing fire safety requirements, including weekly testing and equipment maintenance
- Raise and maintain company standards/policies
- Liaising with and reporting to Senior Management to ensure compliance of requirements of audit standard
- Manage complaints/customer feedback
- Ensure compliance with all UK legislation
- Review and update Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- Organise first aiders and fire marshals, including training, equipment, holiday cover
- Organise training
- Manage maintenance and servicing for the site and equipment
- Previous experience within compliance is essential
- Highly organised
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Ability to conduct audits
- Professional communication skills
- Competent IT skills
Interested in this role? Please contact Chloe on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.