For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in Compliance and Auditing?
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing business? Want to be an instrumental part of their growth and development?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator to join our Transport & Logistics client based in Hatfield.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Outstanding benefits, including up to 15% annual bonus
- 32 days holiday, closed on Christmas Day
- Training and development opportunities
- Assist in monitoring corporate governance, regulatory and legal procedures, systems, controls and checks to identify and mitigate risk
- Working as part of the Compliance Department by assisting with regular audits
- Conduct spot checks on all departments
- Assist in maintaining and implementing company-wide compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with completing audits, identifying improvements and support with implementation
- Detailed analysis of financial processes to ensure compliance with regulatory controls
- Record and monitor compliance violations
- Effectively develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience conducting audits, including Financial
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, including Excel)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organised
- Analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential manner
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask, use initiative and work under minimal guidance/ supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.