For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Job Type: Full Time – Temporary
Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Liaise with different parts of the business to maintain Branch compliance and awareness
- General Admin duties; arranging meeting rooms and travel bookings.
- Upload and maintain polices and procedures on the intranet
- Assist with ad-hoc audits
- Compliance training administration
The ideal candidate will have;
- Financial or Compliance background
- Attention to detail
- Confident and proactive approach
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Working towards deadlines
- Strong IT skills
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Michaela on 01707 377 088!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.