For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a role to start immediately?
Are you looking to join a friendly, fast paced team?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based in Woolpit, that are looking to recruit for an experienced Administrator to join the Compliance Team!
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong administration skills, ability to use multi systems and strong attention to detail.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately so start on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and repairers whilst ensuring effective control of maintenance.
- To ensure compliance with customer’s Operators licences.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation relating to the above is completed and kept up to date in line with laid down standards of operation
- To ensure the amount of vehicles hired for maintenance replacements is kept to a minimum by scheduling maintenance to natural periods of inactivity.
- Keeping vehicles which are awaiting booking in dates to a minimum through constant liaison with contractors etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within administration
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our websit