For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an administrator, keen to work for a Charity?
Would you love to work in a friendly, but hard-working environment?
Are you experienced in Administration within a Housing or Construction environment?
Osborne Appointments are looking for aCompliance Administrator (6 Month Contract) to join our client based in Letchworth Garden City.
Location: Letchworth Garden City
- Assist with Contract Administration functions, including the initial contract set up
- Liaise with residents, contractors and other company departments
- Handle customer queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Assis in ensuring invoices are paid
- Provide cover for meetings, preparing and issuing minutes as required
- Maintaining the door entry system
- Accurate input and maintenance of data
- Assisting with reviews of contract management processes
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of administration within a Housing or Construction environment
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Experience processing invoices
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Methodical approach to work, with a high attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Accurate with figures
- Fast keyboard skills, for inputting data
- Knowledge of compliance servicing cycles would be advantageous
- Knowledge of asbestos would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 27 days paid holiday plus all public holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
If you are interested in this position, apply today! For more information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website