Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting on behalf of our well established and prestigious client based in Watford. This position is an immediate start temporary to permanent role so the successful candidate MUST be able to start immediately.
- Salary: £25,000 pa
- Hours: 9:00 – 17:30
- Monday - Friday
Duties will include:
- Online filing of Tax Returns and Accounts.
- Typing letters, reports and documents, including mail merge
- Compiling e-mails to clients.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Dealing with general filing and administrative tasks.
- Document scanning.
- Reception duties (cover).
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft packages.
- Be thorough, precise and produce accurate work.
- Have excellent organisational skills and have experience of working in a professional office environment.
- Have good inter-personal skills, working well with colleagues and clients.
- Experience of Company Secretarial and Cloud bookkeeping software is an advantage but not essential.
- Accountancy/legal background preferred.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.