For more information about this job please contact:
Coventry - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client, an extremely well known logistics brand are looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join their team.
They are looking for a well-established Communications Manager, that has experience within a manufacturing, logistics, passenger transport or postal company background.
Are you able to create new ideas?
Work well under pressure?
It is essential you are a good communicator, can work well within a team and are happy to get stuck in!
You must be extremely well organised and able to multi-task to a high level
What does the role look like?
- You will be able to establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Senior Managers.
- Utilise agency where appropriate
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of initiatives
- Champion the brand, with the graphic designers ensuring it is consistently presented across the business
- Ensure all internal and external communications are consistent across all mediums
- Monitor press relating to the company and its brand to identify new opportunities for positive PR
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Relevant degree or CIM qualification
- Alternatively equivalent experience within a Communications role
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience creating targeted written content, proof reading and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to use digital channels effectively to deliver marketing content
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today. Call Gin Corrado on 01908 921090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.