For more information about this job please contact:
Commis Chef – £9.30 per hour
Based in Huntingdon
Reporting to – Executive Chef
Key details –
- 5 days per week, 40 hours
- 28 days holiday increasing each year of service
- Discount on stays across all their locations
- Free use of the onsite gym
- Free meals on shifts
- Competitive salary
- Training and qualifications
- Ensure that you have full product knowledge of all menu items and their service
- Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or in the Heart of the House
- To assist the Senior Chef team in all aspects of the day to day running of the Kitchen
- To assist in the running of a section under the guidance of the Senior Chefs
- To be capable of taking charge of any section in the kitchen and running it competently
- To ensure the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Flexible hours in line with business needs
- Must be well presented and have excellent personal hygiene
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.