For more information about this job please contact:
Co-ordinator & Assistant to Vice President
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for a Co-ordinator & Assistant to Vice President to join our Pharmaceutical client based in Hatfield.
• To provide co-ordination and support to the VP
• Arranging travel & accommodation
• Managing the VP’s diary
• Scheduling & arranging meetings (regional and global)
• Preparing agendas and presentational material
• Maintaining “Out of Hours” contact information and Clinical Stud y List
• Designing and maintaining the Research & Development intranet page
• Liaison with Contract Research Organisation
• Supporting in tracking and processing site requests for destruction and archiving of study records/documentation
• Co-ordinate and maintain the electronic archive system for intranet training records
• Provide administrative support to other team members where reasonably required
Skills & Experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent (advantageous)
• Strong administrative skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
• Proactive approach and good time management skills
• Good understanding of global working environment and cultural differences
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work within a small team
• Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment (advantageous)
• Excellent IT Skills (including Microsoft Office)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today. For more information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.