For more information about this job please contact:
CNC TURNER - HUNTINGDON - UP TO £27,000 PER ANNUM - MONDAY TO THURSDAY 7:30 - 17:00, FRIDAY 7:30 to 11:30.
We are always interested in hearing from talented and committed individuals that have a passion and drive to succeed and make a difference. We believe in providing guidance but also encourage independence to allow employees to develop themselves and take ownership of their career development.
We have an exciting vacancy for a talented CNC Turner to join a busy engineering department within a world leading engineering company.
You will be Confident in programming using Fanuc, supporting the manufacture of precision products for both internal and external customers.
You will be part of a progressing company striving to develop its processes and practices to a higher standard while utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• CNC Turning for the production of various products for internal and external customers.
• Programming, programme rectification, setting and operating of Turning Centres (exclusively Fanuc controls).
• Reading and correctly interpreting engineering documentation.
• Optimising production techniques to increase efficiency.
• Operating manual lathes.
• Ensuring a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.