For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a CNC Operator on behalf of our well established client, based in Welwyn Garden City on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Do you have experience in CNC Setting / Operating / Programming ?
Working Hours: Rotational Shifts of 06:00-14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday
- To produce CNC programmes for router machines.
- To produce programming documents and drawings to aid the machine room
- To verify parts/programmes to drawings with machine setters/operators
- To assist operatives with additional info regarding drawings
- To carry out the setting up of the CNC router cell to achieve maximum out
- To supervise the CNC router cell to achieve maximum output and quality.
- To supervise the CNC saw cell to achieve maximum output and quality.
- To co-ordinate materials from despatch to ensure that they are available
- Must have previous experience with and understanding of CNC operation (All levels considered)
- Strong mathematics skills; ability to read and write clearly.
- Able to use and operate a Windows based computer system.
- Must have excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Previous experience with and understanding of CNC operation (All levels considered)
If you would be interested in this position, please call Roxanne on01707 377088 or apply online with your CV
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website