Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client, a manufacturer, based in Welwyn Garden City for a CNC Setter/Operator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis on their NIGHT SHIFT.
The main purpose of the role will be operating machinery on the shop floor to extrude, form and press planned titanium parts.
- Operate the CNC laser cutting machine and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Basic Programming, set up, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Uphold all Health and Safety standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment is maintained in accordance with 5S protocol.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
Successful applicants must have previous CNC experience
The hours for the position will be days initially whilst training, moving onto the night shift once trained.
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply with your most recent CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.