For more information about this job please contact:
CNC Maintenance Engineer - £23k + Benefits
Our client are looking for a CNC Maintenance Engineer to maintain production by carrying out both pro-active and re-active maintenance tasks on a variety of foundry & machine shop plant & equipment
What would make an ideal candidate?
- Support production by demonstrating a flexible approach to resolve high priority issues when required
- Work under your own initiative, with minimum supervision, be forward thinking and proactive, happy to put forward ideas & projects that will improve current processes.
- Strong electrical bias with an understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical skills
- Able to install, modify, upgrade and repair factory infastructure items to iqnclude compressed airlines & fittings, electric sockets, lights, network cabling etc
- 17th edition electrical qualification, would be an advantage
- Repair and carry out routine services on CNC machine centres and portable hand tools etc, experience of working on any of the following CNC Machines would be useful
- Bridgeport, Hitachi, Mazak, Okuma, Matsuura, Brother etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical and mechanical problems on machining equipment
- Purchase stock, and control machine parts to be refurbished
- Liaise with 3rd party machine tool support engineers to carry out repairs
Please call Grace Cotterill on 01908 921090 or email email@example.com for further information, or apply today!
A flexible approach, the ability to work well as a team, excellent communication skills and the delivery of high level quality service would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website