For more information about this job please contact:
Client Services Manager
Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills? Do you enjoy building relationships? This could be the role for you! You will be working closely with the business development manager managing current accounts and supporting the rest of the office with any other admin duties. Offering FREE Parking, access to PerkBox and pension contribution.
- Supporting new enquiries and promoting additional services to the existing client base
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Raising and inputting invoices into Quickbook
- Answer all incoming calls and transfer accordingly
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Support with the virtual training programme:
Ensure trainer has all required materials
Tidy/clear all virtual rooms
Assist with admin support
Create and upload survey links
Download recordings after each session
- Complete stationery orders and negotiate for the best price
- Support with the online learning platform
- Assist with event planning
- Any other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Experience user of MS Office
- Have account management experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Be driven and motivated
- Be a team player
- Be able to work to deadlines
If you are interested in this role please contact Natasha on 01908 200990.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.