For more information about this job please contact:
Client Account Manager
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to be part of a fast paced fun environment?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
This is a hands-on role, split between active/tactical Client Account Management and the management of client activities across departments.
The Account Manager will be tasked to:
- Manage, retain and ensure appropriate service delivery to meet the requirements of their designated clients
- Build relationships with their designated clients and facilitate the growth of the business with these clients
It will be job holder’s primary responsibility to ensure that they make it is easy as possible for staff in other departments (Customer Services, Operations, Despatch etc.) to meet their objectives and provide outstanding levels of service for their clients.
Key Tasks & Areas of Accountability
The Account Managers will be responsible for:
- The achievement of financial and service targets relating to his/her clients
- The retention, development and profitability of their designated clients
The job holder will be held accountable for all aspects of their own performance.
Additional & Specific Tasks
The Managers, individually and collectively, will be required to:
- assist the CSD in working with the Sales & Marketing department with pricing and costing proposals for both new and existing business
- get actively involved in the on-boarding of new clients
- provide information to allow for the monitoring and management of client profitability on their own accounts
- assist the CSD with the compilation of departmental reports.
- Raise invoices for clients in a timely fashion and through accurate monitoring ensure the profitability of their clients
- Provide client reporting with the support of the Account Exec team as required for their designated clients
- Provide clear briefing and communication to other departments within the business on all client activity and developments as appropriate
- Maintaining regular contact with the client by e-mail, phone and face to face and to be available to take calls/respond to clients in a timely fashion
- To provide a point of escalation for client projects/ongoing activity for all departments.
- Be involved in looking for more effective ways of working in collaboration with all departments both on a client level and from the perspective of the wider business.
Skills and Attributes Required
Skill level should be above average in the areas of:
**If this sounds exciting to you and you feel you have the skills required please get in touch today on 01234 347069!!**
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.