For more information about this job please contact:
My client is looking for a polite candidate with a great telephone manner with an interest in science to work in there marketing team!
- Webinar co-ordination
- Client relationship management
- Organisation: There are multiple webinars (of multiple types) in play at any one time, each at a different stage of the process.
- Attention to detail: The position will be responsible for creating marketing and running campaigns. Therefore, accuracy is a must including spelling and grammar.
- Professional customer service: The position is the hub of communication between FSG, clients/advertisers and senior stakeholders around the world; as such, tone and timeliness of communication is essential.
- Degree: Science-related preferable.
- Co-ordination with clients, webinar platform providers and internal departments (sales, marketing, editorial, digital) in order to plan, configure, advertise and execute successful webinars.
- Liaison with clients and speakers to ensure that all relevant information is shared and all required materials are received.
- Creation and delivery of marketing graphics and email creatives.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, best practice and marketing strategy.
- Review internal and external feedback to refine processes.
- Ensuring internal trackers remain up to date.
Client relationship management:
- Ensure effective and timely communication with clients
- Respond to any client queries/refer any questions to the correct department
- Send schedules, reminders and materials for approval.
- Ensure clients receive updates at appropriate intervals/as requested,
- Generating and sending campaign reports
- Where needed, involvement in non-webinar client services such as third-party emails.
Package and Benefits:
- £21,000per annum, after successful completion of probation (6 month) this will move up to £22,000, then £24,000 after 1 year service
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Full time hours with flexibility on start and end time
- Social team events
- Summer & Christmas meal
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website