Sales & Marketing
£20,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
For more information about this job please contact:
My client is looking for a polite candidate with a great telephone manner with an interest in science to work in there marketing team!
- Webinar co-ordination
- Client relationship management
- Organisation: There are multiple webinars (of multiple types) in play at any one time, each at a different stage of the process.
- Attention to detail: The position will be responsible for creating marketing and running campaigns. Therefore, accuracy is a must including spelling and grammar.
- Professional customer service: The position is the hub of communication between FSG, clients/advertisers and senior stakeholders around the world; as such, tone and timeliness of communication is essential.
- Degree: Science-related preferable.
- Co-ordination with clients, webinar platform providers and internal departments (sales, marketing, editorial, digital) in order to plan, configure, advertise and execute successful webinars.
- Liaison with clients and speakers to ensure that all relevant information is shared and all required materials are received.
- Creation and delivery of marketing graphics and email creatives.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, best practice and marketing strategy.
- Review internal and external feedback to refine processes.
- Ensuring internal trackers remain up to date.
Client relationship management:
- Ensure effective and timely communication with clients
- Respond to any client queries/refer any questions to the correct department
- Send schedules, reminders and materials for approval.
- Ensure clients receive updates at appropriate intervals/as requested,
- Generating and sending campaign reports
- Where needed, involvement in non-webinar client services such as third-party emails.
Package and Benefits:
- £21,000per annum, after successful completion of probation (6 month) this will move up to £22,000, then £24,000 after 1 year service
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Full time hours with flexibility on start and end time
- Social team events
- Summer & Christmas meal