For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager within a B2B Environment?
Are you passionate about driving Customer Satisfaction and motivating your team?
Are you looking to join a market-leader within their industry, at a time of continued growth?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join our client based in Hatfield
The purpose of this role is to develop an efficient, motivated, consistent and successful Client Relationship team, focussed on Customer Satisfaction.
• Direct day-to-day responsibility of the Client Relationship Team
• Ensuring a high standard of Customer Service and Processes
• Working towards consistency within processes
• Understanding the individual clients and the sectors in which they operate
• Supporting Client Relationship Team to understand clients’ needs
• Proactive communication with clients and internal teams
• Team Performance Management, ensuring key objectives and KPIs are met
• Identify and implement opportunities to manage and reduce costs
• Monthly reporting, to be issued at Exec level
• Working with the team to carry out trend and problem analysis
• Handling customer escalations in an effective and timely manner
• Team support and training
Skills & Experience:
• B2B Customer Service Management – ESSENTIAL
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Confident leadership skills
• Strong organisational & planning skills
• Flexible approach to work
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Proven ability to achieve target and objectives
• Excellent IT Skills, including MS Office
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working hours: Monday – Friday / Rotating shift pattern of 8:00am – 4.30pm and 9am – 5.30pm (with half hour early finish on a Friday!)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today. For further information, call Chloe on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.