For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a well-established, market-leader in their industry?
Eager to find a role that offers long-term career progression?
Do you have a passion for delivering high levels of Customer Service within a B2B environment?
If so, this is the role for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Client Relationship Executive to join our client's Head Office, based in Hatfield.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Working Hours: Rotating Shifts - 08:00 to 16:30 hrs, 09:00 to 17:30, 09:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch
- Supporting the Account Managers with building & maintaining client relationships
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service and communication for multiple accounts,
- Accurately following customer instructions
- Processing jobs correctly and efficiently, by ensuring excellent levels of communication with customers and internal teams
- Maintaining daily contact with clients, logging relevant information on the CRM
- Raising credit and charge notes where applicable
- Investigating complaints, escalating where appropriate
- Liaising with all departments to ensure the smooth workflow of jobs through the business
- Ensure the despatch of returns to customers on a regular basis
Skills & Experience:
- Experience providing excellent levels of customer service within a B2B environment
- Outstanding communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position, apply today! For more information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website