For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a well-established company with great benefits?
Are you someone who enjoys building relationships and being a key member of making sure everything runs smoothly?
Osborne Appointment are recruiting for an exciting new role as a Client Relationship Executive to join our well established and fast paced client based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Client Relationship Executive will be responsible for supporting the Account Managers in managing, building and maintaining client relationships. You will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service, and making sure that day to day tasks are completed smoothly within a timely manager.
- Full time, Permanent
- Rotating shift system – 08:00 to 16:30 hrs, 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch.
- Life Assurance
- Eye test / Glasses up to £100 every 2 years
- Drinks – coffee/tea
- Holidays start from 20 up to 25 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Communicating and liaising with customers, team members and all internal departments to ensure jobs are processed correctly and efficiently
- Day to day contact with clients regarding their mailings
- Raising credit and charge notes where applicable
- Arrange 3rd party collections when requested
- Arrange collection and deliveries when requested
- Investigate and log all delivery complaints and escalate where appropriate
- Raising accurate electronic job instruction sheets and log consignments on to the CRM system.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Administrative and multitasking skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team Player
- Highly organised
- Customer service experience
- Secondary education is desirable with GCSE’ level English and Maths
- Computer skills including Excel / Word / Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! Should your application be successful, you will be contacted by a member of our Commercial Team at Osborne Appointments.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.