Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Advisor to join our client based in Kings Langley.
- To be the first point of contact for any client or contractor queries
- Responsible for all incoming registration requests
- Offer consultancy advice and guidance to ensure clients register on the correct product
- Ensure all contractors are accurately registered and have compliant registration packs
- Update system with change of detail requests
- Issue the correct company Ltd details and welcome packs
- Proactive account management / build close working relationships
- Uncover business opportunities with existing and new clients (Pass leads to Sales Directors)
- Make introductory service calls to all new clients
- Proactive upselling and cross selling the range of products
- Advise clients regarding impact of upcoming legislation, ensuring the most appropriate products are selected
- Report all non-conformity of company procedures to the Compliance Manager
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Confident communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and proactive work approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.