INCOME PROTECTION CLAIMS ASSESOR
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Assessment of Income Protection claims, including the financial/medical aspects of the claim and conflict handling
- Management of own workload as agreed with the Claims and Underwriting Director
- To ensure agreed deadlines/service standards are met – or reported to the Claims and Underwriting Director if there is a risk they will not be.
- To maintain an awareness of the importance of risk within the Society and to bring any matters of concern to the attention of the Claims and Underwriting Director.
- To maintain an understanding of and adhere to: the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations and, all relevant policies and procedures.
- Participation in special projects/initiatives, as required
- Participation in product development, as appropriate
- Participation in process improvement initiatives/reviews and updating of process maps, as required
- Prepare statistics and reports, as required
- General office duties, as required
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
Paying £30,000 - Working Monday – Friday this is an excellent opportunity. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please apply today! Ring on 01234 347069 and ask for Nicola or contact on email@example.com if you need any more information.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.