For more information about this job please contact:
Administrator (claims dept) CONTRACT POSTION - possibility of perm after
A chance to join a growing company in Central Bedford in their claims team. This is an admin / Customer Service role where you will be heping with enquiries on the phone and through email and helping keep the data base up to date. It is a contract position with the possibility of being able to go permanent at the end of the contract depending on performance and how busy the company is at this time!
We are looking to recruit for the position of Administration Support, 6 - 9 month contract with possibiity of becoming permanent...
A bit more about the company:
An insurance company -
General summary of duties would be:
- Dealing with member queries by telephone.
- Support the Claims Managers by conducting administration tasks linked to the allocation of work, communication of decisions and preparation of electronic files for authorisation.
- Claims mailboxes to be monitored all day each day, including signing off requirements, saving and uploading onto Eclipse and logging tasks.
- Reminding clients of information that we need from them.
- Reminding doctors of information that we need from them
- Franking Post and recorded delivery
- Scanning of GP payments once authorised
- Payment of GP Invoices
- Issuing GP reports
- Issuing claim forms to members
- Dealing with home workers letters/post
The key skills here are excellent customer service and confident on the phone with their members.
If this sounds like you - please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.